Excerpt from the Burlington Historic District National Register Nomination
This modest commercial building (c. 1930) was erected late in the period of significance for the Burlington Historic District. The main body of the building is of smooth-finished block, while the facade is articulated by rock-faced concrete block. The facade has two matching storefronts, each with a fixed window and a single door, no other embellishment.
There is also a single story garage addition (c. 1960) of wood construction at the rear. This garage has a gable roof, and it was built outside the period of significance for Burlington.