Located on Fowler’s Creek, off of Longbranch Road in Union, this house is labeled “E. Weaver” on the 1883 atlas. It is a modest one-story log dwelling pierced by three bays, with small, square windows. The owners have removed the weatherboarding, exposing the logs beneath. At the rear is a large addition built of logs salvaged from a demolished barn.