- 2010 Boone County Comprehensive Plan
- Boone County Planning Commission
- Boone County Resource Guide
- Hotlines and emergency contacts in Boone County.
- Community Volunteers
- Volunteer opportunities in Northern Kentucky for kids, teens, adults, and groups.
- Education Information
- Local educational resources.
- Emergency Assistance and Food Pantries
- A list of agencies and contact information for those in need.
- Local Information
- Find things to do in Boone County.
- Local Libraries
- Find libraries in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati.
- Local, State, and Federal Government
- Includes links to legislative, tax form, and voter sites.
- Guides people who are new to the area.
- SafetyNet Alliance of Northern Kentucky
- Mending holes in the social safety net.
- Online Free and Reduced Application.
- Federal Tax Forms and Publications
- Federal Free eFile
- Federal Forms: 800-829-3676
- Tax Questions: 800-829-1040
- IRS Office in Cincinnati
550 Main Street
General Tax Help
- NKY Taxpayers Service Center
7310 Turfway Rd., Suite 190
- One-Stop NKY
8020 Veterans Memorial Dr.
Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.